Andrea arrived on Saturday evening and had to leave this morning. It was a short trip but well worth it to us and I think her too! She got to meet her nephew and get some good play time with Emma Cate. We were so excited to have her here and can't wait to see her again soon! We love you Drea!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Look at you...new mother of two, not sleeping, and still having time to blog and take pictures of the kiddos! What a good mom! Can't wait to hold Will again soon!
Hi! I found your blog through someone else's. I hope you don't mind me reading. I have an Emma Kate, too!! Congrats on your new baby! He is precious! Thanks for letting me stop by. Feel free to check mine out!
I am with Natalie... how are you able to find time to blog?! Of course I love all the new pictures. I remember what it's like to have all the help leave after having Luke. Hang in there! It gets a little easier every day. I hope he starts sleeping better at night for you!
Emma, So you have a baby brother now? Eek! Does he get into your stuff? I have boys in my class at school and they like tear the arms and legs off dolls. I hope their arms come off someday and they know how it feels. Does your baby brother stink? Do you like peas? Does he like peas? I like peas a lot. I gotta go tea party right now. I hope to get to play with you soon.
Shores, he is such a pretty baby! He looks so much like a boy already. I can't figure out who he looks like. In one picture I can definitely see you. I can't wait to meet him! Give Will and EC kisses for me!
He's just precious! Looks like EC likes being a big sister!
Congratulations to you on your beautiful new blessing. Emma Cate and Will are absolutly beautiful. I wish you and your family all the best and many blessings.
Hugs.
Francine Howell
Post a Comment