Happy V-Day to all! Emma Cate wore her new outfit to school today, complete with heart tights! She took her Valentine's to school and was in great spirits this morning. Nana and Papa are picking her up and taking her to visit Grandmother. She made Valentine's for the people at the nursing home. She looks so big to me now, like a big girl not a baby anymore! This morning when I was taking these pictures she seemed so big!!!!
Will is doing great, he slept for four hour stretches last night and yesterday. My mom took Emma Cate to school and Brent went to work today, so I got a good nap before Will woke up for his next feeding. He went 5 hours! He is eating sleeping and dirtying diapers! Oh the life of a newborn. Yesterday he was awake for about 2 1/2 hours which was the longest time he has been awake since coming home. I tried to get some pictures of him awake but he does not like the flash and closes his eyes when I take the picture. All in all we are doing good, two is definitely not easy but so far (knock on wood) not as bad as I expected!




2 comments:
You are so cute! E.C. does look like a little girl now and not a baby. I wonder if she will look back and thank you for all of her cute outfits or if she will be like "mom, you put me in heart tights..." She better love it!! Will looks blonde and very sweet. Good that you are getting some sleep!
They both look so cute!! Glad ya'll had a good day!
Post a Comment