Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been somewhat busy! We are all doing good. Here are a few pictures from this weekend. Emma Cate wants to be right by Will, even if he is sleeping. She loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to him while he is asleep! I gave them a bath together yesterday but I was home alone so I don't have any pictures. I will take some next time. I wanted to take his picture with a stuffed animal to show how he is growing but then I decided the pin would be cute. It hangs on the wall but fit perfectly behind him. I can tell he is growing, he actually fills out his little clothes.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
It's about time momma! I need to come over and see EC and Will. I just bought your cabinet door to paint! Hopefully I will have that done soon. I need to know the verse that you want! I am going to make you all dinner too!
I can't believe how big he's getting! I love seeing the pictures of Emma Cate loving on him! Tell him just 20 more weeks and Jones will be here to play with him! Love y'all and miss you tons.
He is so precious. He looks so tiny on the picture on the changing table. We can't wait to see you all this weekend!
how absolutley beautiful are will and emma cate. You are truly blessed. I LOVE the safety pin idea I may have to borrow that when I have a baby. Have a great day tommorow and cragtulations.
Francine howell
Those are such sweet pictures! I love the one of E.C. holding him!
Post a Comment