Monday, March 10, 2008

My Babies!







These were taken after church on Sunday. I love the expressions on Emma Cate's face. My favorite one is when she is touching his face. She loves to touch him and sing to him. E.C. has done very well with him and so far as not become to jealous. She has the attitude of a 13 year old but other than that we are doing okay. Will is growing everyday, his legs are getting bigger. He doesn't have the wrinkles around his knees anymore, they are filling out.

4 comments:

cookingforcompany said...

Ah, look at those big eyes! And EC's face where she looks so excited she can't contain it... priceless! Love and miss you all.

Sharon said...

Too cute! Of course I love the smocked dress! EC is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They are sooooooo precious!

mkburcham said...

Those are so precious! Baby Will is like her little real life baby doll! So sweet-I am happy to hear she is adjusting and likes him for the most part! How are you??? We need to catch up soon! Love ya