
Two weeks
Six Weeks
We had to go to the Dr. last week for Will, he was having some reflux issues. He is okay and does not have it bad enough to take daily medication but the doc gave me a few things to look for if it gets worse and a couple of things to do to try to make it better. Anyway, on the 12th we went and he weighed 8'13, we went on the 19th again and he weighed 9'6!! I was so surprised! So even though he is spitting up quite a bit, he is definitely getting all of his nutrients and it is not hurting the growing process. He is now wearing 3 month clothes instead of newborn!
3 comments:
What a big boy! And that's only 2 ounces more than Nathan weighed when he was born! :)
Man, that is one big safety pin.
Oh, My!! I can't believe how much he had grown!!! I think you changed out that safety pin to make him look bigger. heehee
Post a Comment