Happy Birthday Brent! It was on Saturday and we had a fun day. We started off with breakfast with Mimmie and Papa and then said goodbye to them and headed to Opry Mills. It was an experience with two and we do not have a double stroller yet! I carried Will in his sling and Emma Cate rode in the stroller, I think we will have a stroller before we do that again! Saturday night I made Brent fried chicken and macaroni, one of his favorites! It was just a relaxing day with the kids!
Mimmie and Papa came to visit last week. We all had a great time and Emma Cate enjoyed playing and having coffee and tea with them. It was so helpful to have some extra hands. Thank you Mimmie and Papa for coming to visit us, we truly appreciate you and love you very much!
On Friday we went to see Grandmother, it was her birthday. Emma Cate got to do her favorite thing and Nana brought chocolate cupcakes!
Yesterday it was about 70 degrees so we went to Pinkerton Park with Melanie and Max. We had a great time, the weather was beautiful with the exception of the wind! We are looking forward to warm park days!




3 comments:
Looks like you had a great week. I love the pictures of Brent with both of them...how sweet! Hope you're feeling well...we miss y'all.
Happy belated birthday to Brent! Sounds like you're doing great with two kiddos if you were brave (or maybe I should say crazy) enough to take them to Opry Mills! :)
love all the new pics-hope to see you soon! I just got your text-we don't have plans sat-i'll call you
Post a Comment