Rori and the kids in the playhouse.
Thank you Nana Sue for the Princess jewels!
Our BIG boy!
Nana Sue and Will
Last week was a long week! Brent was out of town Sunday thru Wednesday and we were very happy to have him home. Mark, Carrie and Chase (neighbors and friends) came over for dinner on Thursday. Chase and Emma Cate enjoyed decorating cupcakes and eating them! Suzanne and Rori (my other mother and sister) came in on Friday night for the weekend. We had a great time with them and are so excited they got to come and visit.
I had to take Will to the Dr. on Friday because he had a crick (sp ??) in his neck. He would not move his head straight up and would scream if we moved his neck. So paranoid me took him in immediately. Turns out all he needed was some tylenol and heat applied to his poor little neck. He was fine a few hours later. He got weighed and is getting so big, 11'5!! He is 8 weeks, we go for his 2 month visit on Wednesday. Little guy has gained almost 5 pounds in 6 weeks! His birth weight was 6'11, weighed 6'5 when we left hospital and only weighed 6'13 at 2 weeks. He is catching up quick. Will is making mommy and daddy very happy, he slept for almost 8 hours Friday night and slept for 7 1/2 last night. I feel like a new person!
Emma Cate is doing okay, the jealousy and behavior issues are starting to set in with her. We are trying to be consistent and she is definitely pushing our buttons. We have tried every approach possible and are trying to be patient with her. So please say a prayer that the terrible two's are over soon and for some patience for us! It is beautiful here today, I hope we have some nice days this week so we can play outside! Have a good week!




4 comments:
LOVE Will's outfit! As far as 2 and jealousy--you said it CONSISTENCY is the key! That is exactly how old L was when C was born and she had her rough times for sure! It gets better quick!
I can't help you out with the terrible two issues...you can just help me next year! I didn't know Will slept that long...that is great!!
Congrats on the great sleeping that Will is doing. He's sleeping better than Trip! That guy is still getting me up around 4 a.m. several nights a week.... I feel your pain with the whole terible
2's thing. Best of luck to you!
Wow, Will look so much bigger in these pics! I'm glad he's sleeping so well for you! You are lucky. I know what you are going through with Emma Cate. You are doing right by being consistent. She'll get tired of testing you because she knows you aren't going to give in. It will pass before too long.
Post a Comment