Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little Gym Class

Taking a little break.
In the donut with Ava Grace.
Her favorite, walking up the cheese and over the bar.
Doing a flip on the beam.
Ella, E.C. and Ava Grace

Last week was our last session of Spring classes. Emma Cate loves going to Little Gym and I like it because she is learning how to do things I probably can't teach her, gymnastics! We are going to continue going this summer and maybe take a dance class there in the fall. Thanks Daddy, Nana and Papa and Dawn for coming out to watch!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like she had fun! Chris is so sad he couldn't make it tonight. Hope to see y'all soon.

mkburcham said...

EC is so cute with her little pigtails-looks like she is having fun being a little girl!! Will is getting so big and it is fun to hear what he is doing..it always helps me know what little Jonas will be doing in a few months. They are so close in age-we have to have them meet soon so they can become buddies! Love you

Alyssa said...

Now I see where Emma Cate learned those great moves that we saw at the Franklin Main Street Festival! Tell her I said hi! :)

The Frank's said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Andrea and I were learning the same stuff when we were 13...we LOVED level 1 gymnastics!