Emma Cate had so much fun with Avery and Grady. Thanks for letting us come swim and go down the slide!
Emma Cate fell asleep in Nanny Sue's lap and took a pretty good nap in the back of our car!
Rori, I do not know what happened to the cute pic of us!! So I am sorry, I didn't have any of you from the entire trip! I will be sure to take one in August. Thanks for letting us hang out at your new house, we really enjoyed it!
We had a great time in Arkansas, we didn't get to see as many of our friends as we would have liked, but it is getting harder with two kids and traveling. So if we missed you, we hope to catch you next time.





1 comment:
Love all the pictures. EC and Will couldn't be any cuter. Hopefully on your next trip that way, you can stop in Memphis...we miss our Skeets. Love you.
Post a Comment