Thursday, July 24, 2008

Montana Part 2

Just driving down the road, the scenery was so nice!

Georgetown Lake

Papi G and the kids.

Drea and Emma Cate riding Papi G's bike.

Sun setting in the Montana sky.

Riding the carousel in Missoula.

Will was so good on our trip, he was in this stroller a lot!

Me and Andrea in Missoula.



These were taken on our way back from Missoula, it was such a pretty drive.


Lost Creek Falls State Park.








We are having a wonderful time and trying to relax, as much as we can with two kiddos under 3! Tuesday we went to a State Park and did some hiking. They had a beautiful waterfall that was about 50 yards from the parking lot, a great hike! Yesterday we went to Missoula and walked around and had lunch. They had a really good park with a carousel so of course E.C. and I rode it. I had to ride on the horse with her and I am glad I did because it was a fast carousel, I was hanging on! Today we are going swimming but it is a little cool. The pool is from a hot spring but the air is chilly. Tomorrow we go back to Bozeman and home on Saturday.

1 comment:

cookingforcompany said...

I'd like to be back doing nothing already...Had a blast, love you.