Yay! I have missed you! I actually need to call you-it seems as though Will and Jonas are similar-Jonas has a love/hate relationship for his exersaucer and swing..and he LOVES ATTENTION!!! He is 14 weeks and still wakes up once during the night and he is on formula, but when he wakes up-he is starving..weird..so it is good to hear that all babies don't sleep through the night right away..I would love any advice you find and if I find anything that works I will pass along..Glad your trips went well..and they both are just so--adorable, love the matching outfits for the 4th! I will post about our excursions and back to work soon...Love you!
2 comments:
Yay! I have missed you! I actually need to call you-it seems as though Will and Jonas are similar-Jonas has a love/hate relationship for his exersaucer and swing..and he LOVES ATTENTION!!! He is 14 weeks and still wakes up once during the night and he is on formula, but when he wakes up-he is starving..weird..so it is good to hear that all babies don't sleep through the night right away..I would love any advice you find and if I find anything that works I will pass along..Glad your trips went well..and they both are just so--adorable, love the matching outfits for the 4th! I will post about our excursions and back to work soon...Love you!
I love Will's big eyes!!! Those are precious pics!!
Post a Comment