Emma Cate, Ava Grace and Ella after dance class.
Little Ballerina, I think she is more excited about the outfits then the class.
Will eating some squash, yummy!Today we had a couple of first experiences for Emma Cate and Will. We had a great lunch at Tin Roof II with Nae Nae and Tori (not a first). Will had to go to the Dr. and he has a double ear infection, again! This is the 3rd one in 3 months, so we are on another antibiotic, let's hope this one gets rid of them for awhile. Will ate squash for the first time today and enjoyed it much more than the sweet peas. Emma Cate had her first dance/gymnastics class, she loved it, and she looked adorable!





1 comment:
Emma Cate looks like an angel in her outfit! I know she had fun...Livie starts next week and I can't wait!
Post a Comment