Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Will after church on Sunday, I love this outfit, Brent thinks the collar is a little girly!

Ava Grace and "Belle" inside the tent.



Ava Grace came over for a few hours yesterday to play. They had so much fun dressing up, they were really cute. I didn't get the shoes they were both wearing, princess of course! Ava Grace had on bunny ears, ladybug wings, princess skirt and shoes, what an ensemble!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha ha! They are so cute dressing up! And Will looks very handsome...not girly at all...I say, anything goes the first year...right??? They only have a little time to look like babies, I say let them! Can you tell I've already had this argument with Chris a couple of times...and Jones is only 2 weeks old!

amber said...

I haven't checked your blog in a few days and was surprised to see all the new posts! Love all the new pictures. You have the most beautiful children! I went to Searcy this past weekend and got to visit with Kelly, Bridget, Candice and Katie came over from Memphis. Wish you could have been there too!

Sharon said...

Ummmm, just be glad Brent lets you dress Will in those at all. I didn't have to worry about it, but the whole time I was pregnant (since we didn't know what each one was) I had to "prep" Ryan that our baby boy would wear those kinds of things...just in case we had a boy. I think they are adorable!!!

mkburcham said...

Too cute! It is so fun to be a little girl..I love E.C.'s hair so blonde and long..she is such a beautiful girl.. Will is such a cutie too..that is so funny about Brent thinking certain things for Will are girly-Matt is exactly the same way..he will say...Oh Jonas is a girl today...boys!!! We need to chat soon and catch up. There is a slight chance I may be in N-ville end of September..not sure yet. However, if not, maybe I can plan a trip in the spring or summer. Love and miss ya