Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emma Cate's First Day of Preschool






Emma Cate has about had it with pictures! It is almost impossible to get her to do a real smile these days. I found myself begging her to give me one "pretty girl" smile, not a "cheese". I think by the last one she was about done!
She started preschool at Crieve Hall Church of Christ, where she did Mothers Day Out last year. Her new teacher is Ms Gloria and Emma Cate said she is very nice. She loves the room because they have dress up clothes, a kitchen, a mop??, and a few goldfish. Her teacher said she did good but that she did not want to stop playing when it was time to do something else. All of the kids in her class are new to her so she will be making some new friends. A few of our friends are in another class but they do storytime and play outside together. I am looking forward to some one on one with Will. I don't know who will entertain us on Tues/Thurs but I am sure we will be okay!