
Will and E.C. in the tub.

5 Girls in a tub. Will was jealous and poor Henry was getting stitches at the E.R.

5 Princesses


Zoe and E.C. at her Zoe's Birthday Party.

The party at Let it Shine.

William, E.C. and Olivia after finding our dress up box.

E.C. loving the box and packing peanuts from Mimmie and Papa.

The introduction of Oreo Cookies. She licks the middle out and does not eat the rest of the cookie!

I am so sorry to all my 5 loyal bloggers out there! I have been a little busy and when I am on the computer I just forget or am to lazy to go downstairs and get my camera, hook up, download, blah blah blah! Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I haven't taken many but am trying to do better. Hope you are all having a great 2009!




4 comments:
I love E.C.'s pig tails! So cute! We had fun with you guys too-Love the bathtub pic-I'll have to put that on mine too when I update again-talk to you this week sometime
EC looks so grown up-love the pigtails! Miss you--I cannot believe Will is going to be a year old..the time is going fast!
Love the pigtails!
I miss my Skeets. EC and Will are so precious and so big. Love the pigtails. We need a trip soon.
Post a Comment