Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy 1ST Birthday Will!!


February 8, 2008

August 2008 6 Months

February 8, 2009 One Year!




I can't believe he is one!! My baby is getting big fast!! He is such a blessing to our family, he is the happiest little guy! He loves his big sister and she loves him. They have a lot of fun together and make us laugh all the time. We love you Will, aka Baby Will or Wilbur. I know, Wilbur!
We had a little party for him yesterday. He enjoyed the cake and the ice cream. I will post the party pics later. We go to the dr on Tuesday, I am very anxious to see how he has grown.

5 comments:

Natalie Church said...

Happy Birthday buddy! We had fun at the party! I am glad you liked your cake so much! We'll see you this week sometime.

Kimberly said...

Wow I can't believe he is already one! Seems like just yesterday I was checking your blog to see if he was here yet.
Happy Birthday, Will!!
Love that sweet outfit!

Amberly said...

Happy Birthday, Will-I-Am!

Carrie said...

I can't believe it! What a big, cute, sweet little boy. Sorry we couldn't be there. We love you.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Will! I can't wait for the special lunch b'day party!