Monday, February 16, 2009

More Birthdays for Will

Emma Cate enjoying the party! Jonas and Will The Train Cake(store bought, I got lazy!) Enjoying the Birthday Cake! Emma Cate, Will, Skylar, Jackson and Chase. I forgot to get a group shot of the kids! One Year Appt Our favorite doc! Nana and Papa got him this fire truck for his Birthday. He loves it, except when we stop pushing him, he screams!!!!
We had a week of celebrations for Will! We went to the Dr. on Monday and got some not so fun news. Will has been on antibiotics for about 40 days. He kept getting ear infections and would be on meds then off for a few days and get another infection. He does not have one right now but he does have some fluid on his ears. Dr. Leeper said we needed to call the ENT and do tubes if it did not go away or it got infected again. Well we go back next Monday to determine if we need to do tubes. In the meantime I am pumping him full of fluids, not taking him to church or gym and taking him to the chiropractor. Sounds crazy I know, but I think it is working. He is doing pretty good, a little snotty but not bad. So please say a prayer that we will not have to do tubes. His stats were good, he is now in the 75% for height, 25% for weight, he weighed in at 20lbs and 8oz. He is getting to be a big boy!
Will doing Patty Cake!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Will!!! I am so glad we got to have lunch. I will always be sad that I missed your first b'day:( Good thing you won't remember:)