Monday, February 16, 2009

Our long lost friend Tori

We have not seen Tori in weeks! They were sick and then out of town and then sick again. We finally got to see her again on Friday. We went to the mall after gymnastics and then to lunch at the Tin Roof! I am so glad that they are good friends, what choice to they have??? It is fun to watch them together, they keep us on our toes and always laughing. We are anxiously awaiting Brady's arrival so Will can have a buddy too! We bought them these sunglasses because they were being good and the glasses were cheap!! They wore them the rest of the day!

For those of you who don't know, we usually go eat at the Tin Roof 2 at least once a week. If we ask E.C. or Tori where they want to go eat, they say Tin Roof! They do have great food!

2 comments:

mkburcham said...

They are too cute! EC has such a cute little southern voice! Tori is getting so big also--it is fun that they have each other! I so wish we were closer so Will and Jonas could be buds...does he have another friend named Jonas..I noticed it in a previous post..that is crazy..I have not heard anyone else with that name!! Love and miss you! I will pray about his ears...

Julie said...

The girls love a good bar..what can you say? I hope Dr. Josh can help Will!