What?? No way! You go girl! I haven't seen your hair that short in forever..I am sure it is cute! I also LOVED catching up on the blog..you have beeny busy~ And..little will's teeth are so--cute! We need to catch up soon! love and miss you!
Wow!! I'd noticed how long your hair had gotten on a post a while back and it gave me hair envy! I'm hoping mine will grow out fast. That's awesome though! You've got to do another post with the new do. Looks like all is well with you guys. Lots of love to everybody!
4 comments:
What?? No way! You go girl! I haven't seen your hair that short in forever..I am sure it is cute! I also LOVED catching up on the blog..you have beeny busy~ And..little will's teeth are so--cute! We need to catch up soon! love and miss you!
Wow!! I'd noticed how long your hair had gotten on a post a while back and it gave me hair envy! I'm hoping mine will grow out fast. That's awesome though! You've got to do another post with the new do. Looks like all is well with you guys. Lots of love to everybody!
I can't believe how long your hair had gotten!! Good for you- what a wonderful thing! Will's teeth are too cute, and both the kids are cute as ever.
Oh my gosh-how long had you been growing it out? Can't wait to see pics of the new 'do! Looks like y'all have been having a fun time!
Post a Comment