Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Visit with Pappi G

On Sunday when we were home we went to church with Krista, Jeff and Kennedy at Southside. After church we went to the Monte Ne Inn, it is an old favorite of mine and I hadn't been there in years! It was so good, just like I remember. That afternoon after naps we headed to Cave Springs and hung out at dad's house. Emma Cate loved picking the daffodils, however Pappi G wanted her to leave them in the ground so he could look at them! She was tearing them apart! We had a good time outside. My dad has the best yard, I have so many memories of playing in the apple tree, riding bikes and 4-wheelers and playing in the spring. I hope that as the kids get older we can do all of the things we used to do as kids. I think I would enjoy doing it all over again too!



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Amanda, your dad has not changed a bit. It was so good to see you and the kids while you were here.