
In front of the leopard cage and these two are afraid of the flies!!!



DA Boys...Will and Brady were very good, no fussing and no asking to get out of the stroller. Brady slept the entire time and Will ate the entire time, not to bad.

Riding the Red Panda-Tori and the Sea Otter-Emma Cate.
On Friday we celebrated with Stacey for her BIG 3-0!!! We had a great time out with friends, happy Birthday Stacey.




3 comments:
We had fun at the zoo yesterday! I took a few pics off your blog since I didn't have my camera.
I wish I could have joined ya'll at the zoo! I am going to try to call you soon so we can catch up! Is Will walking yet>?? Jonas isn't..just crawls super fast to get anywhere..so why would he want to walk yet...still kind of worried...
Wish we could have gone to the zoo! Frances definently needed the swim I love the first pic of Will below! We had fun at your b.day-See you soon!
Post a Comment