We did not get Will's 1 year pics done until he was 15 months. I was really late with him. I think with E.C. I did them on time every time! Sorry Will. We got these done in May but I did not want to share them until today b/c I got a few for Brent for Father's day. We had quite a time at this photo shoot! First mistake is that I was by myself, 2nd was that they were in the evening. I am learning, morning and help! Gretchen did another great job, the kids love her and her kids! E.C. also enjoys playing with her girls, the skittles we bribe her with help too.
Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there. I will post some pics soon of the Fathers in our lives!
Please visit http://www.collages.net, and fill in the following information:
Username: will1year
Password: 7211
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOVE the pictures. Will is getting so big and Emma Cate is like a little model, just gorgeous. Don't feel bad about the time of the pictures...Jones is yet to have a professional picture taken. oh well. Hope y'all are doing great, we miss y'all like crazy and are thinking 1st weekend in August, we really might get to come visit! Yay! Love you.
Post a Comment