My how time flies! Emma Cate turned 4, it is so hard to believe. I remember the day she was born and it seems like just yesterday. She is an amazing little girl! We are very proud of her and love her so much. She keeps us laughing with her witty comments and words. Sometimes I wonder where in the world she learns things and then I catch myself and realize. She is D-R-A-M-A queen, maybe someday this will be beneficial to her. She is a hugger and a cuddler and I hope she doesn't grow out of that too soon. She is starting to be a big girl afterall she is "4" now. That is her excuse for everything, but I am 4 now! E.C. loves to play outside and loves to play with her friends. I think she is going to be a talker, wonder where she gets that??? I learn something new from her everyday and she doesn't let us get away with much. She is keeping us in line as much as we are trying to keep her in line. She loves her brother and loves to "take care of it".
A funny conversation we had the other day:
E.C.- Mommy and Daddy, I want to be in the Olympics.
M and D- For what sport?
E.C.-Maybe swimming or tennis or gymnastics.
M and D- Ok. Do you want to play soccer in the spring?
E.C.- !!Yesssss!!! I can wear my basketball lip gloss!!!
So she has a lip gloss that has a basketball on the outside, and she wants to wear it when she plays soccer. Maybe we won't have an athlete! We were both laughing so hard.





We went to Seacrest Beach for a long weekend with the Huddlestons and E.C. thought we went for her birthday, what she doesn't know won't hurt her. We celebrated on Saturday with cake and the presents, she used the birthday excuse all weekend! We had a great time and are looking forward to next summer when we can do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment