Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas morning we were up, showered and ready before the kids ever woke up! We actually had to wake them this Christmas. Nana and Papa made it over around 8 and we woke the kids up shortly after. We always have them sit at the top of the stairs and video them coming down and seeing their "Santa" gifts. Will was excited to get a basketball goal and computer. Emma Cate loved her warm fuzzy pj's and was very excited about her own "hair salon". She wanted a salon to fix her hair and her friends hair too! We had a big breakfast and opened our other gifts. I was pleasantly surprised with a new can opener. Brent and I also got a Wii, it took me back to the excitement I had the very first time I got the first Nintendo. We have had fun playing or shall I say exercising!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment