Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Will












We celebrated Will's 2nd Birthday last week. We went to Krispy Kreme and enjoyed doughnuts with some of our friends! Will is such a great "toddler" as Emma Cate now calls him. But she still thinks he looks 1! He is happy most of the time and loves to laugh with/at his sister. He is all boy, banging on everything and making car/train noises. Will like Emma Cate talks constantly. I thought maybe since she talked so much he would be quiet and just sit back, NOT the case. He is talking with her and right in the middle of everything. My favorite thing he does right now is when we tell him it is time for bed or nap. He says "I cuddle" or "I rock", it melts my heart and I can't say no. Brent is now working an 8-5 job so Will asks "Where Daddy" all day. The first week was really sweet, he would ask for him all the time and when he woke up in the morning or from nap I would ask him "What did you dream about?", he would say Daddy!
We went to see Dr Leeper last week and Will had a good checkup. He weighed in at a whopping 25lbs (25th%) and he was 35 in long(75th%). Not far behind his sis at this age.
Will has started using the big boy potty. I know it is early but he wants to go everytime she goes so we do. We haven't done any hardcore training but he will go in the potty! This is a lot different with boys, thanks for the warnings!!

No comments: