
This is Tori. She is one of our BEST friends in the whole world. Emma Cate and Tori have been best buds since the day Tori was born. Natalie and I joked about them not having a choice but to be friends. Tori is so sweet and I love her little voice, it is precious. She and Emma Cate play, sometimes share, laugh and always have a good time. I pray that they will grow up and be the best of friends.
This is a picture of Emma Cate and Tori celebrating Tori's birthday at their favorite lunch spot, the Tin Roof 2. On this day Tori and her family's world was changed forever. It was on this day in December 2009 that Tori was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis.
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a devastating genetic disease that affects tens of thousands of children and young adults in the United States. Research and care supported by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is making a huge difference in extending the quality of life for those with CF. However, we continue to lose precious lives to CF every day. That's why your help is needed now more than ever to ensure that a cure is found sooner - rather than later. To learn more about CF and the CF Foundation, visit www.cff.org.
I have learned a lot in the last couple of months about CF, I have probably driven Natalie crazy with all the questions that I have asked her. I want to try to understand what they are going through and be there for them. The most important thing that I have learned is that I can't always "do" something to help. The most important thing I can do for Tori and our dear friends is to pray for them. So please join me and so many others and keep Tori and her family in your daily prayers.
Please join me and raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Great Strides walk on Saturday, May 15 at the Zoo at Grassmere. My goal is $200 but I would love to be able to raise $2000!
You can visit Tori's website and find out more information about Cystic Fibrosis.




No comments:
Post a Comment