Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two Special People



We lost my Grandpa on Saturday, February 20. We lost my dear Aunt on Sunday, February 28. She had a rare disease called Crutchfield Jacobs Disease.
They were both wonderful people and very special to me and so many others. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers, especially my mom and her siblings and my uncle and cousin. It has been very difficult for everyone in our family. I know that God has a plan and we need to trust Him. Unfortunately that is easier said than done!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Amanda, I am so terribly sorry about your aunt and grandpa. I had no idea! Can I do anything for your family? I am praying for everyone! Tracy

Stephanie Reeves said...

Shoresy- So very sorry to hear about your family's 2 losses. I know that must be difficult losing two family members in such a short amount of time. I'll be praying all of you. Love ya- Steph