Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to Our Girl!

August 29, 2005
August 29, 2006
August 2007
August 29, 2008
August 29, 2009
Happy Birthday 2010!

Emma Cate will be 5 today and I can NOT believe it. It seems like yesterday that we were blessed with a precious baby girl. My how time is flying! We are so proud of E.C. and are so excited to watch her grow. She starts Pre K tomorrow and is really excited to start school and to see all of her friends. Of course, I think she is a smart little thing, too smart most of the time, but she probably comes by that honest! I will post some pictures of her big day as soon as we get a few. So far we have celebrated with a party with a few friends at Peekaboo Playtown (highly recommend) and then a family day to the Aquarium in Chattanooga. Tomorrow is church and lunch with Nana, Papa, Big Rog and Ms Sara at Pucketts Grocery. Looking forward to year 5 and what all she surprises us with this year! We love you Emma Catherine, Happy Birthday!

No comments: