Monday, April 14, 2008

Best of Friends

Holding Virginia, she was about 2 weeks old.
(Don't know why this pic is tiny)



E.C. and Virginia meeting, October 2005.




First trip to the beach, Seaside, May 2006.


One of my favorites from the beach May 2006.


April 2008


Our Little Girls, growing up too fast!




Emma Cate and Virginia have been best buds since they were born. The first time we met Virginia I was 8 months pregnant with Emma Cate. I was holding V. on my stomach and E.C. (inside my stomach at the time) kicked her. They were instantly friends!! We are so thankful that they now live in Nashville and the girls will grow up being friends. They really don't have a choice. Holly and I said that these will be cute pictures to put in a slide show when they graduate from high school.

1 comment:

Katie Land said...

That is so sweet! I can't believe how big they are getting..Keep taking the pictures b/c Holly is right that will be precious when they graduate from highschool. Love ya!