Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brian and Dawn's Wedding


We went to Huntsville, Alabama this weekend for the Alldredge Wedding! Emma Cate was one of the flower girls. I was a bit nervous ecspecially when she told me Saturday morning that she did NOT want to walk down the aisle like they did at practice! She did such a good job, we were so proud of her for her first experience as a flower girl. The wedding and reception were beautiful and Emma Cate had so much fun! Thank you Brian and Dawn for letting us be a part of your special day!
Party, Ernie, Allds and Brent.
Emma Cate, Chad and Frances. They both loved him and he loved that they called him Mr.Chad.
Me and my flower girl!
Stacey and I.
Attempting a famiy pic!

The Flower Girls
Brian, Emma Cate and BrentDancing Queen!
She spent at least 2 hours on the dance floor. I had to drag her off to eat something and Brent had to drag her off crying to leave.
Dancing with Dawn



3 comments:

Carrie said...

She looked gorgeous...you all did! That family pic, Emma Cate made me laugh. That is a typical Livie picture...I mean everytime! I can't believe how big Will is getting. What a big boy. We're getting close to Jones arriving and I can't wait. I just started shopping for little boy things and it's so much fun! Miss you and love you Happy Birthday.

Kimberly said...

Oh Wow I think Emma Cate may have stole the show....she look so beautiful!!
And I can't believe how much Will has grown!
Ya'll are a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I haven't seen Ernie, Jason, and Brian since we graduated Harding. They all look the exact same! Thanks for sharing. Justin liked seeing the pic too!

BTW - Emma Cate looked precious and Will is getting soooo BIG!