Friday, May 9, 2008

Bath Time and Smiles

I tried to take a few pictures the last few days. I got some cute ones, in my opinion!


On our way to school.
Emma Cate has been wearing pony tails in her hair and loves them. She looks in the mirror and fluffs them. It is pretty cute. I am glad her hair is starting to grow. These two pictures make her look to old! She is growing up too quickly, almost 3 years old, I can't believe it!!

Aunt Drea got E.C. this dress in Argentina last year. Over the past week or so she has become obsessed with it. She wanted to wear it to lunch and to school. I let her wear it to lunch but told her she could put it on as soon as she got home from school. She did put it on the second we got home and left it on until this morning. I had to tell her it was dirty because she wanted to wear it again today! Thanks Drea!


Will is starting to smile when we talk to him and he is very ticklish! He has this cute laugh I will have to get on tape.

His tickle spot!

Bathtime! Every night when we tell Emma Cate it is time for a bath she automatically asks if Baby Will is going to take one with her. He rarely does but tonight was an exception. He was looking at the camera like I was crazy so I couldn't get a smile out of him.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love checking in! EC does look big. I think she looks like Andrea in the first picture for some reason! :) Cute kiddos!

Carrie said...

I LOVE the pigtails! She is so precious!

Amberly said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pigtails! Emma Cate looks like such a big girl! And Will is a cutie! Looks like he'll be half grown before we see you guys in August!

mkburcham said...

I LOVE the pigtails-she looks darling!! She does look so grown up in those pics! Baby Will is so cute too--I am glad all is going well! Love and miss ya-Talk to you soon!