Monday, June 30, 2008

Father's Day (really late)

Father's Day 2008
These pictures were taken with my mom's 35mm 1982 camera. I have really enjoyed taking pictures with it and love the pictures so much more than the ones from my digital camera. Some of the black and whites are a little grainy but I have no idea how old the film was we used.







We had a great Father's Day. We went to church and then Nana and Papa came over for lunch. We got Brent an Ipod, he got me one for Mother's Day so I copied him, it was a great gift. We also got him tickets to a Willie Nelson concert that is in Leipers Fork in October. He was surprised and very excited.


Happy Belated to all of our fathers and grandfathers, thank you for making us who we are today! We love you all!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

What a beautiful family! Love the black & whites!

And Willie twice within 3 months???

Natalie Church said...

Good pics! Glad you're back...it's about time! Can't wait to see you and the kids tomorrow!

Sharon said...

I've been checking on you and wondering where you are! Cute pics and great update!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I found your blog!! I will add you to my friends list....Loved the old camera photos!!

www.thenelsonteam.blogspot.com

Deanna