




I can't believe it! Emma Cate is 3 today. The past 3 years have gone by so quickly. Emma Cate is a true blessing, she is always making us laugh with her stories. She is usually a very sweet well mannered child with an occasional tantrum thrown in every once in awhile (at least 2-3 a day)! The terrible two's are over and on to the dramatic three's!
Today we woke up and ate birthday cake! I asked her if she wanted birthday pancakes and she told me she just wanted to try some of her cake. So.....I let her, we had to have something to put the birthday candles on! We went to Lillie Belles for lunch with a few friends, Nana, NaeNae, Tori and Dawn. We had an enjoyable lunch and are now at home resting, not to be confused with napping! She wants to go to JumpZone but we will have to think about that idea. Her birthday party is tomorrow and we are praying for a dry day, it is a slip-n-slide and water party in the back yard!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emma Cate! You're a very funny and sweet little girl, and we're so glad you're our friend! We love you!
I like how you said "on to the dramatic 3's." That is SO true!! What a beautiful 3 year old you have! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment