These were taken the day Auburn won and beat Tennessee! We did not do so well against Vandy and of course Boooie on the Hogs again. I hope we win at least one game this season!!!!
The first picture of Emma Cate and Will is SO good!! I know how hard and nearly impossible it is to get a picture of both of mine smiling at the same time. Loved seeing the video of Will crawling! Can't believe he's old enough to crawl! Hope you are doing well!
2 comments:
I guess you have a tough football weekend ahead of you....it is hard to say GO HOGS with no hope! But..GO HOGS I guess! :)
The first picture of Emma Cate and Will is SO good!! I know how hard and nearly impossible it is to get a picture of both of mine smiling at the same time. Loved seeing the video of Will crawling! Can't believe he's old enough to crawl! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment