Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zoo Day

Today we went to the Zoo with Gibson and Melaina. It was a great day, the weather was good not to hot and there were only 2 field trips there while we were! We had a great time. They got to see a bird show, watch the meerkats and ride the carousel. I am hoping to take advantage of our membership and frequent the Zoo when it gets a little cooler.
Gib, E.C. and Will
Gibson, Emma Cate and Diego the hawk.

Trying to get a picture.


This picture was taken after I asked Gibson and Emma Cate to turn around. They took it literally and just kept turning around, to be 3 again!

2 comments:

Natalie Church said...

Look at you with all your posts! Emma Cate is really looking older each week! We'll have to get together this week now that we're back!

mkburcham said...

EC has the funniest facial expressions-she is definitely a little diva! And..LOVE SUPER WILL ONESIE!! so cute-where did Aunt Drea find that, I want one for Jonas! So sweet-love all the posts, you are so good at posting..I need to get better..I know! Talk to you soon! Love and Miss you!