
Emma Cate has been asking everyday if she can put Jasmine on and Will be Raja the Tiger. We put them on the other day, finally. Now she says she wants to be Ariel and Will be Flounder. I will see how long that lasts!
Have a Great Weekend. We don't have many plans, just going to the Pumpkin Patch!




5 comments:
What a beautiful little princess! I'm sure Will will be a great sport (or tiger, or fish) whatever she ends up choosing!
Showing some skin at a young age, I see! Will looks so cute...hopefully, they will both want to wear it!
They look so cute! Don't you love the mind of a three year old (and how often it changes????) Hope y'all had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch!
so cute! SOrry I never called today about Walden Farms-had my wisdom teeth pulled and needless to say I'm a little loopy!
Whoa...EC is showing some skin at a young age..isn't that against the C of C rules??? They are cute! Jonas is going to be a lion this year--I am sure someday he will want to decide what he wants to be too!! Talk to you soon! Love and Miss ya!
Post a Comment