Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday with Cousins

E.C. and the boys Bryson, Parker and Cooper

Parker and Will



The END

Hope you all had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

LOVE those smocked pumpkins! AND the monogrammed diaper panties! :)

Courtney said...

How precious! Absolutely love the last picture!

Ashley said...

Cute pics! I'll email you some I have too from the weekend. We had a great time! I loved seeing the kids.

mkburcham said...

I LOVE the pumpkin outfits..I want one for Jonas-did you make it or buy it somewhere?? I also just caught up on your blog-I cannot believe Will is crawling and is 8 months old! Oh, I so wish we lived closer to each other so they could be buddies!! Call me soon..or I will call you so we can catch up on our lives.. EC has the cutest little singing voice-tell her I think she should audition for American Idol!